Our best-selling Multi Essentials provides nutritional support for the whole family and has been designed specifically to support immune health, energy release and normal psychological function.
Easy to take, one-a-day tablet.
- 29 different essential vitamins and minerals.
- Body-ready, active form of vitamin B9 (folic acid) as folate and vitamin B12 bypassing the need for conversion which some people struggle to do.
- Preferred form of vitamin D (mixed tocopherols and D3) – the same form as naturally produced by the body.
- Higher concentrations of vitamins B, C, D and K than competitors.
- Provides 1000IU of Vitamin D – the amount recommended by the Endocrine Society.
- Includes vitamin K2, which works alongside vitamin D for bone health. Vitamin D aids calcium absorption and K2 helps to direct the calcium to the bones.
- Uses iron bisglycinate which is a well-absorbed form of Iron and is gentle on sensitive stomachs.
Why Choose Nutri Advanced's Multi Essentials?
• Wider range of minerals and vitamins than competitors multivitamins.
• Higher concentrations of key vitamins and minerals.
• Uses body-ready, preferred and active vitamin forms which are more efficacious than cheaper forms
Multi Essential One A Day (60 Tabs)
Each tablet typically contains
Vitamin A (beta-carotene) (5000 IU)
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
Calcium (as citrate-malate, pantothenate,
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (1000 IU)
Vitamin B1 (thiamin)
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
Vitamin B3 (niacin) (niacinamide)
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl)
Folate (as 5-MTHF)
Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)
Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)
Iodine (from potassium iodide & kelp)
Zinc (as oxide, citrate)
Molybdenum (sodium molybdate)
Vitamin K2 (menaquinone)
*µg RE = micrograms retinol equivalents
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
Coating: Natural Film
Take one tablet daily with meals, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
We recommend taking Multi Essentials with a mouthful of food if you have difficulty swallowing tablets.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product. If taking anti-coagulants, consult a medical practitioner before using this product