This 26 Page e-Book is packed with what you need to know to prepare your body for pregnancy. Here's what we cover!
- Conception 101
- Can you improve egg quality?
- How to pin-point your fertile window
- Optimising your health before conception - Nutrition, Training, Lifestyle, Supplementation and Environment
- Nutrition - What should my nutrition look like when trying to conceive?
- Lifestyle and Stressors – And The impact of stress on trying to conceive and how to best manage it
- Training - Do I need to adapt my training?
- Supplementation - What supplement should I be taking to optimise my health and the health of my pregnancy?
- Environment - What factors should I be more aware of in my environment now that I'm trying to conceive?
- What about my partner - Can changes in his nutrition and lifestyle affect our journey?
The contents of this e-book should not be taken as medical advice. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health problem - nor is it intended to replace the advice of a physician. Always consult your physician or qualified health professional before taking any supplements or on any matters regarding your health.