Specifically designed for women to provide support during pregnancy, pre-conception and breastfeeding. A targeted formula that includes folate (the body ready form of folic acid) which supports tissue growth in the placenta and uterus growth and iron which supports a reduction in tiredness and fatigue (it is common in women for iron levels to fall whilst pregnant)
- 26 different vitamins and minerals
- Uses iron bisglycinate which is a well-absorbed form of Iron and is gentle on sensitive stomachs
- Provides the recommended levels of iodine for pregnancy and breast-feeding women. Iodine supports healthy cognitive function, energy-producing metabolism and thyroid function.
- Body-ready, active form of vitamin B9 folic acid (folate) and vitamin B12 bypassing the need for conversion which some people struggle to do.
- Contains high level of Zinc which supports fertility and reproductive health
- Preferred forms of vitamin E and D (Mixed tocopherols and D3) – the same form as naturally produced by the body
- Higher concentrations of vitamins B, C, D, E and K than competitors.
- Includes vitamin K2, which works alongside vitamin D for bone health. Vitamin D aids calcium absorption and K2 helps to direct the calcium to the bones.
- Provides 1000IU of Vitamin D – the amount recommended by the Endocrine Society.
Multi Essentials provides support for:
Reproductive Health and Fertility
Tiredness and Fatigue
Maternal Tissue Growth
Psychological and Cognitive function
Healthy Eyes, Skin, Hair and Nails
Pregnancy Multi Essential
Each tablet typically contains:
Vitamin A (beta-carotene) (2500IU)
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (1000IU)
Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols)
of which alpha tocopherol
Vitamin B1 (thiamin HCl)
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
Vitamin B3 (niacinamide)
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl)
Folate (5-methyl tetrahydrofolate)
Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)
Pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate)
Iodine (from potassium iodide/kelp)
Zinc (oxide, citrate)
Molybdenum (sodium molybdate)
Vitamin K2 (menaquinone)
*µg RE = micrograms retinol equivalents
Coating: titanium dioxide, shellac and colorant
Take one tablet daily with meals, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product. If taking anti-coagulants, consult a medical practitioner before using this product.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.