Multi Essentials For Women with targeted plant-based phytochemicals provides support for hormone balance, bone health, energy production support and protection against oxidative stress which can cause premature ageing
- Contains a comprehensive blend of 32 different essential vitamins and minerals.
- Body-ready, active forms of vitamin B9 (folic acid) as folate and vitamin B12, bypassing the need for conversion which some people struggle to do.
- Provides 1000IU of vitamin D - the amount recommended by the Endocrine Society.
- Contains DIM (di-indolemethane) a compund that occurs naturally in cruciferous vegetables such as cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower.
- Preferred forms of vitamin E and D (Mixed tocopherols and D3) – the same form as naturally produced by the body.
- Higher concentrations of vitamins B, C, D, E and K than competitors.
- Includes vitamin K2, which works alongside vitamin D for bone health. Vitamin D aids calcium absorption and K2 helps to direct the calcium to the bones.
- Contains Choline (not present in competitor’s women’s multivitamins)
- Uses iron bisglycinate which is a well-absorbed form of Iron and is gentle on sensitive stomachs.
Why choose Nutri Advanced Multi Essentials For Women?
- Nutri Advanced Multi Essentials For Women (previously Women's Multi Essentials) has been specifically designed for female health with targeted plant-based phytochemicals.
Who is it suitable for?
For any woman (or teenage female from the age of 12 onwards) as a one-a-day, high potency, comprehensive multivitamin and mineral formula that provides an excellent foundation of nutrients. Combined with key plant-based phytochemicals, the formula provides support for all body systems.
Multi Essentials For Women provides support for hormonal balance, bone health and protection against oxidative stress which can cause premature aging. It contains higher concentrations of vitamins C, D, E and K than competitors and vitamin D (as D3) is present in the same form as is naturally produced by the body. Features vitamin K2, which works alongside vitamin D for bone health, directing calcium to the bones. Also contains choline.
Multi Essential For Women
Each tablet typically contains:
Vitamin A (beta-carotene) (5000IU)
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
Calcium (carbonate, pantothenate,
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (1000IU)
Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols)
Vitamin B1 (thiamin HCl)
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
Vitamin B3 (niacinamide)
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl)
Folate (as 5-MTHF)
Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)
Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate)
Iodine (potassium iodide/kelp)
Zinc (oxide, citrate)
Molybdenum (sodium molybdate)
Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone)
Pomegranate Fruit Extract (Punica granatum)
(standardised to 40% ellagic acid)
Broccoli Powder (Brassica oleraceae)
*µg RE = micrograms retinol equivalents
Coating (natural film and beet powder)
Take one tablet daily with meals, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product. If taking anti-coagulants, consult a medical practitioner before using this product.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.