Vitamin D contributes to numerous biological functions in the body, including:
• normal function of the immune system
• maintenance of normal muscle function
• maintenance of normal bones, as well as normal utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
• vitamin D also has a role in the process of cell division
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is the preferred form of supplemental vitamin D as this is the form produced by the skin in response to sun exposure.
Ideal maintenance dosage of 2000iu.
Delicious lemon-flavoured melting tablet.
Nutri Advanced Vitamin D Lemon Melts
Each tablet typically contains: % NRV* Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (50µg) 2000 iu 1000
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
Lemon juice powder
Take one tablet daily, or as directed
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Can tablet be split into a smaller size?
Yes. A pill cutter may be required.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.